The 20th century REBOOT! (READ FIRST PAGE!!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Russia's whole population is already in sealed bunkers. You destroy empty cities
  2. Oidia releases nuclear waste over russia
  3. Russia lols because you just threw waste over a tiny portion, Russia is HUGE
  4. Oidia launches nukes over all of russia
  5. Odia, we dont have a sure yet. XD You cant steal it if it isnt invetned. We begin making one.
  6. Oh. And we launch Anthraz onto Odia. XD
  7. Oidia sails to brazil blows up half of it and claims it as new oidia
  8. I'm dropping out of this... It's too much to keep track of.
  9. irelands nuclear v-2 missile is finish and is developing in several factories
  10. ireland is ready for nuclear war but will not participate until some signs of it is made
  11. ireland sends 4 naval ships surouding the outskirts of oidia accompanied by 6 harrier jets and 2 r-8 spy planes
  12. Oidia forces brazilians into old oidia and claims the new land as new oidia
  13. New Oidia targets nukes at ships.New Oidia orders a surrender
  14. Oiida resigns from war but keeps missiles as oidia was ATTACKED because of making them. Oidiaburns all considerations to standard peace conventions and whole country goes into hiding? Oidia gives brazil back and gives russia cure, along with removing radiation.
  15. I declare this stupid, as we have now method waging war. Brazil, turning into noobs like Odia, use the Odian power to kill them all. And everything they have built. We then kill ourselves, so the rest of the people in this game can try to carry on.
  16. But really. We need a better wayy to wage war... And Oidgod, that counts, as stuff you did counted. So your out, as well as me.
  17. Yeah im out of this war
  18. Ireland take oidia as a nuclear facility on the coast line, Ireland start production on a nuclear sub marine missile
  19. Im just in hiding :p