The 20th century REBOOT! (READ FIRST PAGE!!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Iceland finishes research on: THE CAR.
    We call it a Ford.
  2. Iceland begins research on genetically altered animals.
  3. India isback, India requests a summary!
  4. If you dare go where I think you are, I will be asking for your posts deletion.

No.
  5. What country is LeGryff?
  6. Oidia tests the nuke, known as the red flare. Te huge explosion leaves no fallout, just devastation
  7. Oidia researches baterial creation.
  8. Mexico
  9. I was AFK when he signed up. Mexico, I'll give you 10k of water for 12k of tacos!
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  10. Australia would like to become allies with everyone that its not
  11. Oidia denies and seperates itself from eveyone but allies
  12. Brazil begins testing its scorched Earth policy in small, remote mountain areas. We begin making missles capable of enforcing the policy.
  13. Iceland accepts Aistralias alliance.
  14. Russia apoligizes for being gone! They did not have internet connection!

Russia apoligizes to Spain, the spies were merely to make sure there was no threat to Russia.

Russia will get Brazil's banner done soon!

Russia says they will declare war on Oidia if they do not stop production of Nuclear bombs and destroy all bombs made.
  15. Oidia steals smallpox cure and gives all of it to oidian citizens. Oidia gives red flare H-missileto make up for it
  16. Who said Brazil had the cure for it?

Russia declares war on Oidia if it is allowed
  17. Oidia continues making bombs. Oidia creates a disease as Pathogen 76 that is extre,ely deadly and gives all oidians cure.
  18. Oidia keeps disease in lab
  19. Russia bombs lab holding disease hoping to eradicate it. Then troop carrying copters come in with men in full haz-mat suits that torch the entire facility to completely eradicate it. Pathogen destroyed
  20. Oidia still has disease samples in the capital. Oidia releases it on russia along with thousands of missiles.