The 20th century REBOOT! (READ FIRST PAGE!!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Holland sends 1000 of its air men to get some of Africa's coffee. Mm mmm good!
  2. Norway awaits approval of trading
  3. The BNCT, needing to protect their economy, burns all of de coffee feilds. So now we are the sole supplier of coffee.
  4. South A thanks Holland and in return sends 45 metric tons of its finest coffee to Holland,

@Sneeker we had "Weed" but replaced it for coffee to keep the game PG..

South A Signs a open borders treaty and allows all countrys to use it for trade routes only.
  5. Russia asks Norway to cease production of the nuke holding planes

Also Russia will Sell RH-2.0 (Attack helicopters) on the condition they are not used against Russia or Brazil
  6. One too? I just want it to have Brazil, 20thCentury Reboot, with colors of black and purple. XD Everone wants them.
  7. South A Closes the open boarders treaty with Brazil and Russia.

South A starts work on forming NATO, any country's that wish to join please tell me.
  8. I know. But you still had to devolp it. Anyways, you dont got anymore. We burned it all.
  9. We begin to research into Small Pox.
  10. SA Starts work on "THE ARK" this ship will carry SA's leaders around the world
  11. I call oidia again! Yesh
    Using tnt cannons, oidia blast mines for the rare illusove minerals in earths crust.
    Oidia uses homeship ironclad THe Winter Breeze To guard the island.

Just so you know
    Oidia is a very new country created by sailors stranding there.
    In there is an ancient ruin that contians many secrets.
    Oidia itself has a low population of 2k and is developing.
  12. You need an application first, and read the front page, my freind.
  13. NATION: oidia
    Pop.: 2k
    Army: 200
    Exports: Tropical flora and fauna, fish.
  14. Can i have a banner too?
  15. I think Terr is still working on mine. Or he just doesnt want to anymore.
  16. Our Small Pox Research is complete. The virus is kept in one of our fallout bunkers. We also have a cure and vaccince or however you spell it.

HFPE

If it evers come to our nations our going to be ahhnilated, as our citzens will be immmune, we can release the virus, cuasing a global pandemic. A scorched earth policy, if you will. This plan will be called Code Reaper. It also involves releasing of Anthrax, and other biological warfare weapons.
  17. Research into the ARC is complete. we now turn our focus to Brazil and demand a full apology for the burning of our coffee fields we would like compensation in the way of soldiers
  18. We deny any sort of involvment of this deed, and will not suppyl any compensation. We also remind them that we have a superior military, and so does Russia. We begin to research into a a better aircraft carrier.