The 20th century REBOOT! (READ FIRST PAGE!!)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Russia announces the creation or trading of nuclear bombs will result in Russia declaring war on the country/countries involved.
  2. We refuse to give you nukes. We gave you the bannana. We discover that Hem, while being used as a paper substitute, can be used to make a drug, Marjuana, which isnt yet outlawed in any country. We begin selling it, and soon, Brazil start to become very rich. We begin to research into lasers, for surgery and cutting and such.

HFPE

BNCT wants to send in men to prevent Ireland from getting nuclear weapons.
  3. South Africa has finished research on a Time machine, In a freak accident we warp back to 1901 And Kill the Brazilian president
  4. *Facepalm* I know you are kidding. I wanted Russia to have a confirmation were your post is. Now, Ireland has nukes. And we are screwed.
  5. Not allowed. Swiss has limited data access, thus will be doing secret research until he gets home, but will still be keping things in line.
  6. He was JKing bro.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  7. Canada outlaws Marijuana. PROBLEM, officer?
  8. I was referring to the time machine. Just wanted to point it out to new people to make sure they know it wasnt allowed
  9. Tat cool bro. Cool.
  10. South A Start to make good money smuggling Marijunana around the world, our lax borders and we are still freindly to any country in the world.
  11. Ok people, lets not turn this game into a drug trade...
    matthew12hydro and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. XD. Just one post. And we turn into drug trade. We patent Marijuana. We begin shipping more and more to countries, execpt Canada. We are not eager to disobey the law. However, in Brazil, it is outlawed to consume or smoke Marijuana as well. So we know its bad. XD
  13. Our surgey lasers are done. We begin to research into fallout shelters.
  14. Yeah, that meant stop talking about it. Last thing I want is this thread to be locked because of it..
  15. Okay. We get rid of it, for a new cash crop: Coffee!
  16. Iceland wishes to use nukes for self-protection ONLY. we refuse to give blueprints to Australia.
  17. Holland is back and ready to attack. Holland requests a full summary on a major events that happened when it was gone.
  18. Brazil refuses, not knowing much about anything itself.
  19. Norway sends a "present" to the ruins of Turkish citizens
  20. Holland has begun to have commercial flight at a low price in it's country! Hollands wishes to build other commercial airports in other countries.