Terrible bug, lost very expensive pickaxe.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by RichRayM, Oct 21, 2015.

1. wiki.emc.gs/zombie-virus

It does give you Nausea IV for 4:00 :)

IamTheNub and ShelLuser like this.
    http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/zombie-virus/

No, I don't think so. Basically your screen starts shaking randomly and uncontrollably. You can't die; the client and server disagree on that. You appear to have full health but the server thinks you have 0, which is why damage indicators showed 0 when I got an alt on.

I didn't record a video of it... basically you're dying. Constantly. Over and over twenty times per second. When you die, your screen tilts sideways, so it's tilting sideways, then up, and repeating over and over.
    IamTheNub and ChickenDice like this.
  2. I know what the wiki says, but the wiki is wrong. I've been there, I drink it very often.
    Mining fatigue isn't even on this list, and it's the only effect that lasts long. Every other effect takes less than 30 seconds, and nausea isn't one of them.

EDIT: I was really wrong. It does give you like 15 seconds of nausea, I just never noticed it. And mining fatigue is from shinny flesh.
    IamTheNub likes this.

3. The Wiki was right on the effects but wrong on the duration. That's been fixed. :)
    IamTheNub, ShelLuser and Birosquinha like this.
  4. I got an explanation that is 100% legit for your problem...

10/10 Best Explanation -Me
  5. Thanks, PenguinDJ. but i did have a bed a few seconds away from it. SO all items that where not for some reason lost in the lava below the water and obsidian. The pick axe is replaced now. It's just counted as lost.

And no i did not drink anything. Except the watre i where drowing in. :eek:
    IamTheNub likes this.
  6. That sounds like what is what did happen. Best description to give at what i have seen.
    IamTheNub likes this.