Terraria! players Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ShalomOut, Dec 5, 2013.

1. If any number of people are interested in playing Terraria 1.2 with me, we could all make new characters and have a fun time.

Would probably do softcore this time, because most people don't like medium.
  2. yes. yes. so much yes. this. yes. yes. have i said yes enough times yet?
    yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes.
  3. NINJATTILA likes this.
  4. yesssssssssssssssssss
  5. It would be really fun to play multiplayer, its pretty hard in singleplayer
  6. Sounds good. Please, please keep it vanilla though. :p

I'll just note here, that he double hockey sticks technically isn't a bad word, but I suppose I guess I'll mind people's sensitivities.

I'm thinking about changing my clock back to halloween so I can get some of that neato stuff. I especially want that robot suit. :p
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. So, running tally of people who are interested in multiplayer
    • Princebee
    • sha449
    • Choongjae
    • TheMiniKins
    I would like to give people a bit of time to realize this is a thing and sign on, just so we can have more people starting at once. Even progression, and such.
  8. Wow.
    Hmmm.
    I like melee.
    Tanking Fmoons and Pmoons with a Spetre Mages is funnnn.(Frost moons, Pumpkin Moons)
  9. I increased a character's melee speed to such an extent that Paladin's Hammer and Terra Blade travel hundreds of blocks and ignore any and all obstructions.

I love update 1.2.2
  10. Is this the computer version? (On Steam) If so, you can probably guess my Steam name :)

Also: Beware how bad I am at this game, I only have copper armour :(
  11. I added you to the running tally, based on assumption.
  12. There are other NPC's you know...
  13. Yep, thankies :D
  14. *sends FR*
  15. *accepts*
  16. I posted that the day after I got the game and that was when I knew absolutely nothing about it.
  17. Bumpiy. I may be able to host a Terraria server :D
  18. ohhhhh :D
  19. So I decided to fight EoC on my first night yesterday, but forgot to make potions first. I had three health left, was very close to dying, and EoC got hit by a falling star and died.

I also found a magma charm in the first chest I opened, because I am absurdly lucky.
  20. That's what happened to me in the pocket edition.