Terraria! players Thread!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ShalomOut, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Just started really playing terraria last night with my brother and I think Im doing pretty good
  2. I've tried replacing the back wall, but I wasn't even able to place my wood walls. I kept on trying to place them, but nothing would happen.
  3. I see you like LU...
  4. You need a hammer.
  5. I made a wooden hammer to try to remove the snow walls, but nothing is happening. I don't know what to do.
  6. so if anyone happens to buy the pc version 4 pack to share with friends.. please think of me? :)
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  7. hmmmmmmm..... (heh, have it, but who knows.... might do a giveaway, or sell some...)
  8. For natural walls, you need to start at the edge of them and work your way in. Trying to knock out the middle won't work.
  9. Start from the edge; you can't break natural walls from the center.
    yeah.
    that's what I get for looking at my starbound thread first.
  10. Everyone I found a good server for terraria note: there is greifing so we all should minke a base underground, I'll send you all ip tommorow oh and server is not 24/7 it's on in the morning through thy night...
  11. I have it for iOS. Pretty fun. Worth the $5.
  12. That sounds fun, I started a new character and already have a few good items, except not much good armor
  13. My friend gave me a few cool items a few days ago. He gave an Unusual Blade of Grass, a full Wolf suit, a full Minecraft creeper suit, a full mutant Ninja Turtle suit, and a full suit of jungle armor.

He also gave me rainbow dye to go with my creeper suit.
  14. Ok quick update, on computer version i now have all cloriphyte armor and paladins hammer horsemans blade and my favortie, the hover board! Oh I also have the raven robes golden shower and all spectre armor too
  15. what we peons do u use the most (Magic, melee, or ranged)?
  16. Anybody want to play multiplayer with me on this? Its kinda boring when you play alone :(
  17. If I had the account credentials for my internet, then I would set one up, butttt.......... *ragemode*
  18. Same, its so fustrating
  19. I've been starting up a private server with Hamachi to play with my friends. I still need help fighting Skeletron.

Do you know what Hamachi is?
  20. I can find out :)