Techno's Memorial

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Mando_Din_Djarin, Jul 4, 2022.

1. GRAND OPENING!!!

After a long period of construction (and a couple days away, due to my copy of the official MC Launcher being on the fritz, thus me using the Technic Launcher route to get back on), the Technoblade Memorial is now officially open!!!!

As I mentioned in the opening post, the way to the Memorial is going to the NW Frontier Outpost on SMP8. Here's a few photos focusing on some key parts.

This one is a north-facing view from the aforementioned outpost. If you look close to the middle of the photo, you can see the Deepslate Brick structure that is the pathway to the Memorial.

These two photos are from the Memorial end of the pathway, but they do show off a key feature... and that is two rail lines, one going to & the other coming from the Memorial. The minecart collection & dispensing system in the top photo was built by Merek_Shadower (so, thanks for that setup goes to him).

A couple of other features is the hanging lanterns, set about 7 blocks apart. Each lantern is hanging in front of a Chiseled Blackstone block (which a better view of that block can be seen in the first photo).

This photo shows off the Memorial end of the pathway. As you can see, there's a small sugar cane farm and a small wheat farm to the right of the Dark Oak/Acacia building. They're there for food & rockets (if you can kill a few creepers for their gunpowder). The Dark Oak/Acacia building has a couple of beds for setting bed spawn, plus an Ender Chest, a Crafting Table, a Furnace & a Stonecutter.

And here's the Technoblade Memorial, in all its glory.

This 3-pack of photos is the last big detail to show off.

The first photo, you can see a hole going inward (look near the middle of the photo, about a 1/3 of the way down). That hole leads to 2 other holes (look around the same area, but in the second photo), which goes out to the main area.

Also, in the second photo, if you look next to those two holes, you'll see a staircase. Go up the staircase and it'll lead you to the Memorial Room in the 3rd photo. This room has lecterns on the back wall and both side walls. The lecterns are there for anyone who would like to leave a book of their thoughts on Techno. The front wall is blank and can be used for very short messages about Techno via signs (if you put a sign up, don't forget to /bmode it).

Hope you guys love it.

P.S. I just noticed that I didn't get a screenshot of the staircase room with the Gilded Blackstone pillars. I'll come back later and edit this post with that photo (and any others I can think of).
  2. It looks very nice.
  3. I do apologize for building the mapart so close, at the time I only noticed a square in the ground so didn't think much of it.

Regardless, it looks amazing :)
  4. You did an amazing job, Mando! It's a very fitting tribute for Techno. I visited and left a sign on the wall.
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  5. Don't sweat it, k? We're cool.

Thanks, Crystal & Lunar.
    LunarEndergirl likes this.