Tamed wolf in wasteland

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by vivho, May 13, 2017.

1. hi, i'm new here.
    i just tamed wolf in the wasteland, but it just won't follow me back to home.
    whenever i leave wasteland, no matter i use /home or the water portal,
    they sit inside the stair.
    is there any way to bring them back home?

ShelLuser likes this.
  2. If you have 200 rupees to spare ( you can get some by voting for EMC) then you can right click them with a stick in hand to egg them. Of course you'll have to re-tame them as they'll go back to being little pups.
  3. thanks
    does it only work if i tamed it? or i can do that to wild ones too?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. i tried, it works on the wild ones too

wasted few bones >_<
  5. Vivho, I just sent you several stacks of bones and some rupees so you can have fun with wolves. Enjoy.
  6. thanks so much, i was so surprised.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. First: welcome to the Empire / forums / etc :)

So yeah, you just discovered "eggifying"; right click a friendly / neutral animal/mob with a stick and you get the spawn egg back. This doesn't work for hostile creatures (obviously) but only friendlies and/or neutral. In town this is fully free, but outside (wastelands and frontier) it'll cost you 100r.

Some example of animals you can eggify: wolves (as if you didn't know that :D), villagers, horses, donkeys, mules and llamas (but... read on!), squids, ocelots, polar bears (as long as they don't attack you), rabbits.

Just a quick heads up (because you're new and all): horses, llamas and variants can also be stabled after taming them. You use the /stable command for that while riding them. This allows you to store the animal with everything they're wearing (armor, saddle, chest, carpet, etc.) using /stable store. Better yet: it also allows you to retrieve them (/stable summon #) so that they're immediately ready for action!

Again: this is free in town (so you can experiment) but outside it'll cost you 100r. Unless... Unless you managed to get at least 10 free stable slots (you can get more stables using so called stable vouchers).

As you can see, there's a lot of cool stuff to play with here :cool:

Hope this helped!
    vivho likes this.