(survey) Which HARRY POTTERR house do you pick?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by colepuncher, Oct 12, 2014.

?

Which house do you choose?

Gryffindor 13 vote(s) 22.8%
Ravenclaw 15 vote(s) 26.3%
Hufflepuff 4 vote(s) 7.0%
Slytherin 8 vote(s) 14.0%
None 17 vote(s) 29.8%
  1. yay another slytherin im not alone lol and cole why do u have to hate us so much isn't our fault were slytherins :p
  2. Its your parents fault :/
  3. how did you quote that ? and yeah that's true
  4. You can press reply, next to the like button :)
  5. ok I clicked reply did it work?
  6. We did have many good witches and wizards in our house. We had Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, and Hermione Granger. :)
  7. If you click reply it should automatically generate the bb code for you. You may have something wrong with your browser then. You can pm me if you want me to try to help you.
  8. ok I figured it out I need to right click reply and hit open :p
    607 likes this.
  9. I Wanna be in...GRYFINDORE! sadly, i would probly end up in Sylthrin :(
  10. deem I am a sythrin turn that frown upsidedown!
  11. *SNIFF* *SNIFF* I WANNA BE IN GRYFINDORE!!!!
  12. zomg how come team jacob isnt one of the answers in the poll question?11?!!?11?
    liek edward is cute and all but jacob puts the hawt in shawty yo.
    huckleberry24 and Alyattayla like this.
  13. errrrrrrm wat
    Alyattayla likes this.
  14. i thot dis was twilight thread? or naaah?
    huckleberry24 likes this.
  15. slytherin, bravery when unplanned is for heroes whose story ends in defeat, smarts only get you so far in the world, and congeniality is for those who hide when trouble comes. perseverance is the quality i most readily identify with and that is embodied in slytherins house
  16. Bandwagoner :rolleyes:
    Overrated :rolleyes:
    Evidently more of a snack than a house. Well, that rules that out.

Looks like that leaves Ravenclaw. I'm a sucker for their scarf color, and I used to have all the spells mentioned in the books memorized. What a geek I was and still am :D

Compelling argument, props to you for that. Unfortunately slytherin and gryffindor were too big in the stories and therefore only the minor houses influence my decision :p
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  17. I think some of the people in hufflepuff are kind of cute :p

...but I chose ravenclaw ... luna was in it - she seems pretty chill ....also academically i find they are very good - plus their name seems coolest to me :)
    Alyattayla likes this.
  18. Alyattayla likes this.
  19. naaaah