[Survey] Share what you think of this server

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jkrmnj, Jul 6, 2015.

1. When does the results get published? *not taking a survey*
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  2. I am hoping to get close to 50 at least. If that doesn't happen then I will release it in about a week. we are about 14 away from 50.
    607 likes this.
  3. just did it too and i think u never believe my first reaction of when i got here ^.^
    607 likes this.
  4. Bump. I will post the results on Friday when I am back from vacation.
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  5. Just finished it :)
  6. I just finished taking the survey and it has been sent.
    Qwerty189 likes this.
  7. The answers are posted. From now on, only people who post in this thread after taking the survey will be put into the answers. Thanks to everyone who took it and check out the op for a link to the spreadsheet.
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  8. Quite interesting!
  9. I hope everyone takes the time to read the answers as I have. You might start to understand why everything we do may not be to your liking.

Take for instance, the tutorial.
    Some players say it's too long, some say it's not long enough, and some say it's perfect. All three sides of the coin (including the edge).

Everyone's opinions vary greatly. Everyone has their own priorities that they'll suggest things to fit to, but that's okay. We're SUPPOSED to be a diverse group of people. We are SUPPOSED to not agree on everything. What matters is if we let these differences drive us apart rather than bring us together as a community.