{Supporter res increase}

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by aletrisrex, Apr 24, 2022.

?

Do u like this idea

Yes 2 vote(s) 20.0%
no 8 vote(s) 80.0%
  1. Soooo! Another idea!
    this time, how about increase plot (to freely build more stuff with ease)
    Diamond supporter will have: 4->8 plot
    Gold supporter: 2->6 plot
    Iron supporter: 1->3 plot
    Did u ever tired about plot limit? and u would like to utilitize town as ur base? then this is suite for you!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  2. definitely agreed on the diamond and gold, but definitely not iron
  3. i saw iron plot mis figure and i modifed it. thanks
  4. In the earlier times of the server, I would've pleaded for this change to take place. The need for property in town was high because of the economic growth, everything else was booming in favor of it. However due to the quantity of active members we had in those years were significantly higher, this probably would've caused more problems.

Since the economy has become stagnant, trying to reason with buying more lands for that reason alone has become pointless. But hey, don't get discouraged, there's still plenty of other reasons why you might want more land.

Parkour courses, museums, hotels, storage rooms, mini-games, aquariums, castles, you name it. The possibilities have fluctuated but, you can still find a way to make use of your properties.

In fact, something like this seems more feasible now than in previous years, since our active player base is shrinking. If anything, an increase in perks, at the cost of adding higher end ranks isn't a bad idea to help keep the server running.
    Tuqueque and w1therrex like this.
  5. i would not put the numbers that high but i dont think it would be the worsted idea emc has had

diamond as 6 cause then you are paying the most with the obvious benefit

gold 3 as then it would entice people to go for diamond to get the added three res's

iron should be 2 res's as to replace the old gold lvl

and non support should stay at 1
    FadedMartian likes this.