Superbowl 50!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Eviltoade, Feb 2, 2016.

?

Who will win Superbowl 50!?

Poll closed Feb 9, 2016.
Denver Broncos 12 vote(s) 37.5%
Carolina Panthers 13 vote(s) 40.6%
American Football, eww! 7 vote(s) 21.9%
  1. This one is only prestige. Newton will get a handful of Super Bowl wins in his career. Of that I have no doubt.

That said, Manning is a legend. It's only fitting that his (likely) last Super Bowl win should be at Super Bowl 50.

Not to mention I got a bone to pick with Carolina. :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  2. Carolina is going to win. Pittsburgh didn't even have Antonio Brown or DeAngelo Williams and they only lost my a td. If the steelers had them, they would have won. That being said, I can't see them matching up with Carolina. Its good in all that Denver has two super bowls already...but Pittsburgh has six so... yeah. I cringe at the thought of Peyton getting another super bowl. At least I won't be able to see it since his forehead will take up the whole screen... :p
    ChickenDice, Eviltoade and TechFilmer like this.
  3. I laughing every time on the news they always talk about Steelers fans coming to Denver. They generally fill Sports authority stadium when Denver plays Pittsburgh. People find this ridiculous in Colorado, no joke...
    Eviltoade likes this.
  4. wait what are you talking about? :p Denver fills it or Pittsburgh?
    and what do they find ridiculous? :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. Wait, the panthers are actually good this year? I can finally be proud of my favorite team without only liking Cam Newton!

Usually I would go for Manning, but Newton is my favorite. If it were any other team, you'd have my support.. sorry. :)
    Eviltoade and cj12115 like this.
  6. I say Broncos will win :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. They find it that Pittsburgh are filling half of the stadium and some don't show. It causes seating issues.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. Pittsburgh fans fill many stadiums lol We are everywhere.
    cj12115 and Eviltoade like this.
  9. Madden Prediction for SuperBowl 50

Click me!

I can see something like this actually happening.

Although I'm still going with the Broncos for a miracle win.

cj12115 likes this.