Superbowl 50!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Eviltoade, Feb 2, 2016.

?

Who will win Superbowl 50!?

Poll closed Feb 9, 2016.
Denver Broncos 12 vote(s) 37.5%
Carolina Panthers 13 vote(s) 40.6%
American Football, eww! 7 vote(s) 21.9%

1. This is for those of you who are fans of (American) football!

So, many of you know I currently live in Texas. However, I grew up living in Colorado. My love for the Denver Broncos has been with me since I was a little tadpole. Having said that, my prediction (wish really) is for the Broncos to win the Superbowl! Please leave your prediction / thoughts on the upcoming game this Sunday in the comments below.
  2. I want Broncos to win, but Panthers are going to beat them. Cam Newton > Peyton Manning.
    ChickenDice and Eviltoade like this.
  3. I don't follow it that much because where i'm from American football is not that huge but, Panthers are cool. Actually I stay neutral. Nice profile pic toade:p
    Kytula and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Broncos ftw
    #Coloradonative
    Eviltoade likes this.
  5. 10K says Carolina will take it? ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  6. Carolina won all games except one, they deserve it more. But that doesn't really matter, I don't care who wins though, but i'm going with Carolina because I hate the Mannings :p
    Eviltoade and HennessyVenomGT like this.
  7. My money is on the Bronco's winning. Carolina has a very strong team... but Denver is a very well oiled machine.

Side note, being from Texas I'm sure you'll appreciate this:

**Edited** Apparently, in my laughter at this image, I forgot to say what I was going to originally say.
    ChickenDice, Krysyy and Eviltoade like this.
  8. I don't really care for either team but I'm from North Carolina so I'm supposed to like the panthers :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  9. Go Broncos!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  10. Carolina's got this. If my decimated Steelers were almost able to beat them... Plus Cam deserves it. He's been unreal all year and earned it. Playoff Peyton is so unpredicable.
    bitemenow15, cj12115 and Eviltoade like this.
  11. Coworker knows enough about Manning to make anyone cringe :eek:

As such, I am obligated happy to root for the Broncos (or risk her not bringing donuts anymore)
    Kytula, Dektirok and Eviltoade like this.
  12. Go Bronks, let Manning retire with 2 rings.
    FoxyRavenger, Eviltoade and ESSELEM like this.
  13. I would love to see him retire with a win also - He said today that he didn't know if he was going to, but we all kind of know it's going to happen pretty soon.
  14. Few get to do that. I remember when Big Ben told Bettis to come back one more year to get his ring. Super Bowl 40 in Bettis' home town. Can't leave the game any better.
    cj12115 and Eviltoade like this.
  15. From what I can see, I bet that the Broncos will win again, but you never know, the Panthers might win their first super bowl and pull off a major upset, but that is my opinion on what will happen. :p
    Eviltoade likes this.
  16. This can't be true. Its gotta be close to even as far as chaneces.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  17. It will be close no doubt about that. But yet again, I see Manning with another win.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  18. I'm not a Steelers fan at all Kloned, but I like your profile pic lol
    ThaKloned likes this.
  19. I live in Indiana, I'm a Colts fan. I've grown up on Manning playing for the Colts. I'm hoping he gets the win he deserves.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  20. I want Denver to win. It's likely (hopefully) Peyton's last year and I think he really deserves to win a super bowl and go out with a bang like John Elway (also a bronco). However, I feel that the panthers will win and by a good amount. Both teams have insanely good defenses but I think the panthers heavily outweight Denver on offense. I guess we'll just have to see though ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.