Super official stream thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by JackBiggin, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Jack does his best to reach as wide an audience as possible of players. Unfortunately, this does mean that some people may not be able to watch his entire stream. Due to time zones and everybody being located in different parts of the world, this is a common issue both for Jack's streams and for EMC events. I know it can be frustrating to have to miss out on some of the fun, but we have to make sure that we are allowing as many players to participate as possible.
    Tbird1128, khixan, JackBiggin and 4 others like this.
  2. Has anyone noticed at the bottom of the page it says the thread is very old and rude to bump?
    Luneyia and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Jack will be giving away a fridge that you can play minecraft on the next stream!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  4. #whenyouaccidentallyunfollowandresetyourfollowage :(
  5. You guys should do streams on twitch. Afaik the delay between chat and consumer is a lot shorter than Mixer :)
  6. Mixer has a delay of a second or less, Twitch's delay is a lot larger than that for now.
  7. Ah. I think I meant to say "streamer to consumer" but brainfart... lol.
  8. Mixer's delay is generally around 0.3 seconds. That, along with the entire experience it provides means that we won't be moving over to Twitch.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  9. I agree. The videos are being streamed late, at least where I live and I am forced to miss the event.
  10. mixer isn't working for me. gave you cookies, Jack, idk if u said thank you or not :(
  11. If I started earlier than I do, it would be an even more inconvenient time for West Coast USA than it is already. It's impossible for me to time streams at a time works for everyone (including myself), the 8PM-2AM UK time timeslot works best in my experience.

I did! Don't worry if you had problems tonight - I think they had a bit of a blip. If that ever happens again, try using a different browser and you should be good.
  12. I am aware to that. I don't want to judge your job.
  13. Don't miss tonight - to celebrate my sub button dropping, I'm giving away 3 MONTHS of diamond supporter! The stream kicks off at 3PM EST (8PM UK), so don't miss it!
  14. I will try to make it :p
  15. Wow, so late, you should totally do it 3PM UK time so we practically know who is going to get the diamond supp...
  16. 8pm is more workable than the Noon that my area of living gets with the stream.. So many in the US wouldnt be able to participate if the time was any different. Jack I feel like has done a great job at trying to get a fair time for all around!
    PeculiarPotato likes this.
  17. Who's that person talking?
  18. Holy moly, he's back!
  19. welcome back to EMC's jack hope your enjoying your maple syrup
  20. HUGE GG to jewel_king who won a FULL set of iday armor at the stream