Sunday Server Events - 4PM EMC Time, 9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Jun 20, 2019.

1. it where only 1 team can get a square, say 1 is a pumpkin and team green gets it, team yellow cant also get it
  2. Thanks! That will make it more interesting :confused:
  3. Server now open :)
  4. Sorry for the delay, back for round 2 :)
  5. TMW finding one lapis or one diamond is rarer than Herobrine himself visiting your world :oops:
    Time to find a small dark corner to cry in....
  6. Nothing this week?
  7. I looked at the events calendar and no Sunday event for this whole month :(
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  8. I dunno, there were sunday events the past two weeks
    Calendar's pretty outdated
  9. I can work on the calendar, but there was nothing scheduled for today, sorry.
    Sprhyngtime likes this.
  10. :L
    Have these events made a long-term return, or were the last two simply spur of the moment events?
  11. I'm planning on more, yes.
    Sprhyngtime and Tbird1128 like this.
  12. So, as an update for those who will be interested in tomorrow's event, I have come to a bit of a problem.
    I have decided on a Race For The Wool map, but the one I've decided on seems to only work with 1.13.
    So the question remains, would people be fine for the server going to 1.13 for this map? I will only go ahead if enough people agree.
  13. Oh? A temporary update to 1.13? This could be interesting...
  14. I would love that
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  15. I haven't really played on 1.13 but hey I'm up to the challenge :D count me in
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  16. Fine by me
    Also throwback to that one time you hosted race for the wool and I found a village with a shepherd that sold literally every single color of wool
    That was a fun day
    jacob5089 likes this.
  17. Just about 2 hours :)
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  18. these arent on the events calendar :O
  19. It's because it's hosted by 1 person, who has a personal life that may or may not interfere with the event being hosted. Best not to hype people up for something that may not happen, yeah? ;)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  20. 2 and a half hours :)
    Tbird1128, SkeleTin007 and jewel_king like this.