Sunday Server Events - 4PM EMC Time,9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Sunday Server Events

Hello!

Yes, this is back :cool:.
    As some of you may have quite obviously noticed, UHC is now effectively dead and buried and this will be taking it's place. Many different events will possibly be held during these days and I'll hopefully be trying out new things.
    (Suggestions can be directed here)

The event for this coming Sunday will be an old favourite, Minecraft Bingo

This one is quite simple. Working in teams of up to 4, you'll aim to collect many different items in order to fill out a random generated bingo grid. It can either be the first to a line, or "blackout", where one team getting an item blocks all the other teams from achieving it.
    (This will be explained a bit better on the day, I hope)

Please be aware, this thread is the ONLY place where this IP should be mentioned publicly, if this IP is mentioned in a public chat on the server as well as another thread on the forums, it IS server advertising, and will be dealt with as such. If you need to share this IP with somebody wanting to compete, please do so privately.

173.236.104.102:25565
  2. *boos* get off the stage !!
    white_trash_dna and MissFable like this.
  3. if it goes well, you're welcome. If it doesn't, it was Q's idea
  4. Y u lil
  5. aaGGGHHAAggggghHHHH
    RainbowChin and Qkazooo like this.
  6. I have some involved ideas, that are pretty unique. I can also come up with ideas nearly at will. Just PM me if interested as I don't know how big you want and such.
  7. CHIN THIS LOOKS WONDERFUL I WILL SACRIFICE SLEEP TO BE THERE
    Also, bingo or blackout? :p
  8. Regular Bingo for now, I think.
    Should be easier to get.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. Are there any limits on players, plugins, or mods that I should be aware of before brainstorming?
  10. Sounds fun Chin will make it if I can
  11. I'm honestly more so looking for existing maps or ideas that I can easily implement.
    Whilst the idea could certainly be good, it adds extra time to implement it which I might not be able to give.
    That said though, if it's an amazing idea, please fill it in, and I might be persuaded.
  12. I could do everything myself and just send you the map and mods/plugins. Don't worry about doing anything unless you want to, as this is what I live for.
    SkeleTin007 and Eviltoade like this.
  13. Well, like I said, send in the idea and we'll go from there, I don't wanna agree to anything until I know what it is.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  14. I can't make this weeks but hopefully I can make next weeks :)
  15. Any further thoughts on the multiple time slots suggestion?
  16. I've decided I'll just see how long the round goes and go from there, another one could be done then.
  17. lemme go tell my grandma about this
  18. Bingo?!?! Hope I can make it!

What time?
  19. Its in the title
    ChespinLover77 and EmpireMall like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.