[Suggestions] Player cap changes

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gibabyte, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Another thing to know is that while they do eventually ask for details, you can still spend your money and have money gifted to you. If you have a family member that already has a Paypal account, give them $XX and have them gift you $XX if Paypal ever asks for details.
  2. You sure? I was locked from all transactions when mine needed verification.
  3. It worked for me (my account needed details for a few months directly after selling a laptop lol). It wouldn't allow me to add funds, but I could still receive them.:p
    JackBiggin likes this.
  4. Ik nothing too.
  5. Is opening more servers a practical solution?
  6. I wouldn't think so, still would have more players than the host can handle without lag... and it may force aikar to buy another host-server-thingy...which would add a good 25% to cost of keeping EMC alive..
  7. tl;dr <----semicolon
    nfell2009 likes this.
  8. If somebody wants a supporter voucher -
    you can sell stuff to 12162 and buy it for rupees.
    If there is no offer on the market at that time, you post a reverse auction and/or send me a PM and I'll buy one and sell it to you.

I'll determine the price in rupees according to http://empireminecraft.com/upgrade/ + 15k.
    Suppliers of 12162 (volume over 100k in 4 weeks) will get 10% discount.
  9. No.

That would add to the lag, add unneeded servers, increase the costs of running servers even further, and spread players out over more servers - which is something we don't need.
  10. I am the opposite of your supplier... I bought nearly an entire DC of emeralds from you a few days ago :p
    I have no intent of spending my rupees on iron supporter vouchers, I will only pay for diamond vouchers. I am a pretty big wild person but I do like to spend my rupees. Anyways, I am not particularly rich as it is and at the moment I am near broke because of mass buying diamonds (and of course emeralds :p)