Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Creeper_Man9090, Apr 24, 2015.

?

I think that there should be on application where you get unlimited recoucses to build stuff to publ

ya 1 vote(s) 8.3%
na 11 vote(s) 91.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k i will its just i havent been here and didnt know srry for everything
  2. Don't be sorry. :) Everyone's new at some point, and it takes a while to get used to stuff. Just bare in mind that 99% of the time, people are saying things to help you, not hurt you. :)
    FDNY21, PenguinDJ and huckleberry24 like this.
  3. k i will its just i havent been here and didnt know srry for everything
  4. Lol guys, this is a joke right?
    huckleberry24 likes this.
  5. im a real jerk!
  6. ;-( il be off this for awhile starting in 5 mins
  7. Nope. You're just new and a bit confused at how stuff works. No need to call yourself out on stuff you haven't done. If you'd like, you can click the report button and ask for the thread to be locked (don't worry, reporting yourself isn't a bad thing).

Welcome to EMC. Have a read of the guide, and the stickies in each forum, and you'll get settled in in no time. :)
    PenguinDJ and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  8. i will be off for awhile in 5 mins bye
  9. Creeper, don't feel as if you have to leave the forums. You made a simple mistake, but no one has anything against you! Heck, I've made millions of mistakes, but the community just keeps moving forward in life. Thats one of the best things about EMC, is the community.
    ShelLuser and FDNY21 like this.
  10. I totally agree with this, I've made a ton of mistakes, and lots of them on forums too, especially in my earlier days, I just needed time to adapt. Same with you Creeper, it'll just take a bit of time to get used to things. Please don't beat yourself up over it, everything takes time mate! :)
    huckleberry24 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.