[SUGGESTION} /Vault view

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by jacob5089, Sep 4, 2013.

1. The vault is not free because it requires a lot of resources for the server to "open." Even if only viewing, it's the same as if a player intends to take something out. Like anything else, just have to remember what's there. Or, upgrade your vault till it becomes free :D
  2. Instead of viewing the vault in game, how about a "Vault" tab that allows your to view your vault, the vault preview will only be generated when the player disconnects, and thus less stressful for the servers
  3. Although this is a problem that no longer affects me (free vaulting :D) what I think you should e able to do is /vault search [item name or id] and in a chat that only you can see, it says "item- total [number in vault] and lists how many are in each vault (if none then it says something or if you have some
    In one page and none in another it doesn't say anything for the page without that)

Of course I see this being a problem with custom items, but it could just include it in whatever it was customized from
  4. hehe, on the first promotion I took the instructions sheet... :3
  5. I would like to see proof of that, as many other players tried to and no one else could get it :)
    607 likes this.