[Suggestion] Vault in Wild (Empire Special Item)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Jul 24, 2013.

1. the rupees arguments i made were specifically against being able to open the wild vault with just money alone. as we have seen in the other vault threads newer regular members feel that the 10r fee is unfair, it would be more unfair seemingly with the wildvault.

also a vault page (atleast the normal ones) are a doublechest not a single chest thats 81 stacks of something.

all and all the main point of my walls of text is that the op has it right imo wildvault if implemented should be on a pure use basis with no rupee fee.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. Because of lack of of understanding and skill?

vault page = DC = 54 stacks,
    OP suggests SC = 27 stacks wild vault

But how would that be possible?
    You can't forbid people to sell / buy vouchers. (?)
  3. fee, you could sell them, but you cannot access the vault without using a use. so no 10r to open it in town
  4. Hmm, we would not implement this the way you described, but accessing the normal vault would be better.

Rare drop off Bosses: "Remote Vault" item. This item, upon consumption, would open your first vault, but then be consumed, allowing 1 vault access in the wild.

This would greatly reduce abuse potential (as the item itself would have a significant value more than 100r....).

Feedback?
  5. So a one time use to access valut, YES this would bypass 90% of the abuse a wild vault could cause
  6. I really like that idea. And by like I mean love. :p
  7. Yeppity yep yep. So yep.
  8. yes i love it, make the spider boss drop it lol
  9. Maybe if you right-click with the Voucher in your hand, a message would say something like this:
    So you don't have to carry the voucher whenever you want to access the Vault, but would be stored server-side just like rupees (think of it as a kind of second economy that can't be destroyed by a certain admin. ;))
  10. I have database access.....

But would not do it that way, too complicated and part of the risk is carrying the voucher with you in the wild.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  11. I don't see how opening the vault in the wild could be abused. (?)
    Unless you see transporting of stuff between the wilderness of one server to the town on another server would be a kind of "abuse." (?)
    TheSkidz likes this.
  12. Why not drops from Thunero- I've said to much.. ;)
    TheSkidz and jacob5089 like this.