[SUGGESTION] Two suggestions for residence flags

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Dufne, May 29, 2016.

1. Suggestion 1: Don't allow admins to remove their own flags (or set a confirmation box)
    When a player has +admin on a residence, they can modify flags. This means they can also remove their own flags (which I may or may not have done) Now, this leads me to my second suggestion

Suggestion 2: Being able to set residence flags from the wild
    The alt I used to claim a residence is normally in the wild on the same server their home was on. Once I owned the residence I wanted, I went back out to the wild base I was at (8k~ block rail in the nether, so not exactly the best to constantly be running back and forth from) I tried doing /res pset (resnumber) Dufne admin true after I accidentally removed my own flags, but I got an error message that said the residence could not be found.

Thoughts?
    ShelLuser, LtCaptainMe and StoneSky like this.
  2. The first doesn't really effect me much but the second would be awesome
  3. you are missing the exclamation mark before the number:

/res pset !number Dufne admin t
    ShelLuser and UltiPig like this.
  4. You are wonderful <3 Why do you need the ! though? :p Makes nubs like me confused
    tuqueque likes this.
  5. cause people have names that start with numbers... so it reads it like this:
    res pset: command
    #####: player
    Dufne: flag
    admin: flag state(true, remove or false)
    true: random text that doesnt count
    /res pset (resnumber) Dufne admin true
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. Sorry but a -1 on your first suggestion, I strongly disagree. If an admin can do all things on a residence they should also be allowed to remove their own flag.

You might have guessed it: it's what I have often done myself, but not in error but because I didn't need it any longer and I don't feel comfortable with admin on a strangers res (and for the only reason because I was helping him build something).