[SUGGESTION] Turning off Ability to Respond

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Seanawesome14, Sep 18, 2015.

?

Likey?

+1 1 vote(s) 2.9%
-1 33 vote(s) 97.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't see it now but I have voted. I assume this option goes away once you vote?
  2. just click here:
    even if you vote you can see it.
    Penguinub and tuqueque like this.
  3. Nub knows all :eek:
    Penguinub likes this.
  4. Gotcha, thanks. I did not see that before :p

#NubKnows
    Keliris and tuqueque like this.
  5. How does that mess up a poll? Pretty sure he is a player too :-P
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  6. Even if you are a player, it is the unspoken word that you don't vote on your own polls.
    *Frantically unvotes on all polls*

When you propose a vote for yourself, you are giving your vote by posting the OP.
    You are not trying to prove the poll to yourself, so you try to sell it to others.
    By the player voting for themselves, it (may) skew the results a bit.
    As in this example, at time of writing, it is currently all vs. Sean.
    So instead of making it a 100% no vote, it is 97% to 3%, therefore skewing the results a bit.
  7. yeah, that doesn't make any sense. The poll is a forum poll. it is representative of those that support the idea and if he supports his idea then he should vote that he supports his idea(time to start proposing ideas I don't like so I can preemptively vote against them). Unspoken words will get trampled on because they don't get communicated. unspoken words that don't make any sense get bull dozed lol.
  8. Small comment: Some people now claim that Sean is causing drama, but by pointing that out you're just as much causing drama as you accused Sean of doing.

And by doing so and almost derailing yet another thread you guys actually point out the relevance of his suggestion.

As in: a lot of you say no, but on the other hand also clearly demonstrate why having this option could be useful.

As for me, I'm also not sure about this suggestion, but I can sure as heck see where it's coming from.
    Seanawesome14 and MatthewDA like this.
  9. How about the majority of ya'll posting on this thread grow up and stop acting like you're 6. You shout at sean for being 'Rude'. How is he being rude huh? By suggesting something? Think before you speak ok. He is NOT the one being rude, in fact most of the players that have commented on this thread are the rude ones and as stated above, it's YOU that's causing the drama NOT him. Grow up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.