[SUGGESTION] SYSTEM Banks {read first}

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BrickStrike, Sep 1, 2013.

?

Should this version be implemented?

Poll closed Sep 15, 2013.
Yes. 24 vote(s) 66.7%
No. 12 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. I laughed when I read the highlighted text. I think you should grow up a little bit more buddy, and learn a thing or two about cursing before you assume anything in the statement you quoted to be a curse word.

And if you really consider either of these words. "Damn or Hell" ( I'm going with those. ) Also the other two that you may of thought of to be curse words. "Crap and Garbage?" and if that's the case. Damn, that's pathetic.

Also, I was simply stating that the idea was horrible. Plain and simple, and I shouldn't even have to define why it's so dumb because it should be something that you children should understand. It's simple logic, and you people don't grasp anything.

You're talking about creating a system, to store your money in. So you can later access your money to spend freely, on whatever you wish. Simply understand that you're in control of how you spend, and save your money. If you can't grasp that, you Sir, are a moron.

Also, I'm not insulting you either, I'm simply stating a fact that people that have problems with saving their money, will still have those problems with a different, more complex, or simple system of banking.

~Anonymous.

( Pretty sure I know what comes after this, but I personally don't even care anymore. ) I'd prefer for people to smarten up a little bit.

Peace.
  2. I always thought about this. This would be great for store owners looking to save their money. EMC needs this, it would help alot on players from going bankrupt!!
    brickstrike likes this.
  3. I've told you once, shame on me.
    I've told you twice, shame on you.
    Not only did you fail to obey what I said, you also directly disobeyed a moderator. For that I congratulate you. Bravo.
    Do not post here again. You've made me very angry, and I hate to be angry. Wisepsn is one of my best friends, and I will never tolerate when someone calls them names. If you want to continue this, PM me, but don't post in my thread anymore.
    cddm95ace, wisepsn and melk73 like this.
  4. Try and approach this in a much more better manner. You are just starting to be rude all together.
    cddm95ace, wisepsn and brickstrike like this.
  5. I can sorta see where he was coming from with that.
    Think of it like this;

Scenario 1 (Without Banks)

Player Bob is trying to save for a beacon, he has 6,000 rupees. He comes across a nice diamond sword for for 1,000r.
    "Oh, I'll buy that"
    -He does

Scenario 2 (With Banks)

Again, player Bob is saving for a Beacon, so he puts 6,000r into his bank.
    Come across the lovely diamond sword again.
    "Oh, I'll buy that"
    -Realises he has no money at the moment
    "Oh wait, it's in my bank"
    -Takes out the money, buys the sword anyway.

Do you see what I'm trying to say with that?
  6. Truuue but me personally (maybe not everyone would do this) i would only put a certain amount away and still have money on hand, if i needed a little more then id go into my bank. But i don't think putting ALL your money in the bank would be very wise. IMO
  7. The same scenario would apply regardless of how much rupees was being spent or how much was in the bank.
    AnonymousEntity likes this.
  8. Truuue, but i guess its however people would want to setup their bank and everything to.
  9. further derailment and disrespectful chat and action shall be taken ladies and gents
  10. Whoa, someone actually understood what I was saying? Damn, what a shocker.

Surprised...

Seriously though, now that there's at least one actual person who understood something so simple in this thread. I'll be leaving now.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  11. I am asking you once please. Please stop the inappropriate cursing. Some people are not comfortable with it. I don't care if you tell me to grow up or to "get mature." I just want you to please stop. :)
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. I don't understand when the word "damn" was considered inappropriate cussing. The words around that level are all allowed if not used excessively. :)

As for my opinion on banks. I personally think it would be a small little handy thing to have. Almost like if you want to save up for an item, it pushes you to NOT spend from your savings. ;)
  13. I agree, as long as they aren't use to put something down, which he did. Calling something Crap or Garbage, then expressing it even more by saying Damn and Hell, isn't something anyone wants to see, on any thread. He even said wisepsn is a moron-- or inferred it. That's why it's inappropriate here.
    ;)
    wisepsn likes this.
  14. When you keep putting it in your opinion, and it comes towards me, it is considered rude. Also, it is allowed for a player to ask another player to stop cursing, because that person doesn't feel comfortable, because you are being rude. It may be allowed, but not all like it. Also, I have seen a DOZEN of scenarios where a person asks someone to please stop being rude/cursing, so I am defiantly not the first. Being funny is one thing. But being rude with it and continuing it for no reason is not funny to me. Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but being rude is not.

The Banks would be a good idea, because I am always tempted to buy anything, even real life. People have banks for a reason IRL. It will benefit the empire. :)
    cddm95ace likes this.

15. I was talking about the general usage of them, not directly linked to any specific post. ;)
  16. This might be useful. I run a big mall (or am attempting to) and people often sell me stuff, and because I'm just starting filling it up, I'm constantly broke.. like down to 1 rupee at times. So I stashed 50k on an alt before I started just in case I needed rupees for something and my main account had none. This could be useful by making it easier to stash rupees that you don't want eaten up by your player shops - without needing an alt. Perhaps you could spend from it but not via player shops.
    brickstrike, LadBlo, mba2012 and 2 others like this.
  17. That's actually a good point in favor of the idea. For all the mall owners out there without an alt and that don't want to be drained of their rupees, this would be the perfect solution.
    Pab10S likes this.
  18. I would love this. :)
    brickstrike and wisepsn like this.
  19. Please try and be less insulting to other players. You may freely express you opinion but do not force it upon other players. Also when expressing you opinion please try and be kind and as less threatening as possible. This keeps the chats clean and nice that way more can get done then just people arguing. :)
    EDIT: Sorry that this was off topic.
    wisepsn and brickstrike like this.
  20. This idea could work. I would take the idea if only for this part.
    Apart from that, I agree with what anonymous is saying, if not his approach. Having an account from which you can remove the money without effort is pointless, taking things in and out would make inside and outside effectively the same. A bank "fee" would solve this, but is an irritating little thing, like the vault fee, that people don't like to put up with. I'd rather see a savings account, a sort of thing from which cash could not be withdrawn until a certain rupee/time goal was met. As anonymous said, it could be very well solved through discipline, but its still a useful thing to have. If the staff thinks its worth it, then by all means.
    Apamments suggestion is the best so far in this thread, and the only truly useful implementation of a potential bank idea, apart from minor conveniences.
    *doulbe checks post for rudeness* *calls it clear*
    smile3 and Pab10S like this.