[SUGGESTION] Staff for a day :)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by cj12115, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I missed that part
  2. Nope, pretty much the same.
  3. New idea: Running Man. Your name turns red, /ps maphide is disabled, and PVP is enabled on you alone. Stay logged in and avoid death for one hour and reap the rewards.
  4. Nice idea but what If you die? :p
  5. What if like his idea, everyone was on pvp, (but didn't lose stuff) and once you die, you are out. If you are still in, your name is in red. Once you die, you go back to normal. It then continues until the last person stands! :D
  6. Although this has gone OT, it's probably on a much better track. I do like the idea of The Hunt (Running Man, could prob come up with a few other movies, books with this theme).

Another option is for there to be a massive hunt (dare I suggest it) of staff. This could be where the winner of the monthly Staff Hunt gets to be red-named for one month.

Hmm, so many ideas ;)

Edit: Not sure the person wearing red for a month would want to make many reports being known as The StaffKiller or ModMurderer.
    AnonReturns, Kytula and TromboneSteve like this.
  7. Like the idea
  8. i think u need to think of another colour. i dunno where anymore, but i read somewhere that krysyy wanted to have red text colour but aikar said no and so it got purple.
  9. Maybe like a nether Free-for-all? Give everyone 10 pieces of bread, a diamond pick, and a stone sword. PVP is on for everyone. The final person alive gets a whole lot of rewards (like custom gear to help make surviving the nether easier) and either red or orange name tag for the month, or until the next event of the sorts.

It's so perfectly evil
  10. PenguinDJ, Kytula and Gawadrolt like this.
  11. The original suggestion of Staff for a Day is completely denied. Our staff have access to a lot of confidential information. I'm not handing all that over to someone for a day because they won a competition.

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.