[SUGGESTION] St. Georges Steed!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Totouga, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Is this a good promotion idea?

YES! 2 vote(s) 10.5%
Maybe 2 vote(s) 10.5%
Dunno 5 vote(s) 26.3%
Maybe not 5 vote(s) 26.3%
NO! 1 vote(s) 5.3%
I'm not English xD 4 vote(s) 21.1%
  1. In honour of the English saint, despite whether you believe or not, there should be a promotion called 'Saint Georges Steed'.
    It could have godly statistics but I definitely think it should be a plain white horse. Please comment whether you like this or not and what statistics it should have!
  2. I love the idea!
  3. Empire Minecraft only celebrates major American holidays and Pi day.
    607 likes this.
  4. Well isn't it time for a change and cerebrate the British holidays!
  5. No
  6. Why not?
  7. AmusedStew and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  8. In my opinion, there shouldn't be any more horse promos - the latest Dancer promo kind of ruined the jump horse market. Any more horse promos with godly stats would affect horse breeders greatly, and much of their work would be put to waste (hours upon hours breeding horses with previously high stats). Perhaps a horse promo with extremely slow speed for a change? Apart from that, I don't see the need for anymore horse promos.
    Rainbowpony1000 likes this.
  9. Bahumbug
  10. Trust me, horses are my MC life :)
    But as a horse dealer (idk what to call it - horse seller I guess), the dancer promo really brought down the value for jump horses, and if there were to be another promo horse that exceeds Incitatus in speed, a large part of the 130+ market will be ruined.
    Although, I'm all for a St Georges Steed with stats lower than the current promo horses, or perhaps like 40 or 45 speed.
    Rainbowpony1000 and 607 like this.
  11. -1
    I agree with babycreepersrule
  12. What are you trying to do here, BabyCreepersRule? What it seems is you want a low stats promo horse commemorating a significant event in England. Doesn't that seem slightly dishonouring? How would you like it if, say EMC made Thanks Giving Day (if you are American) have a chicken that lays dirt? Would that not seem patronising?
  13. I don't think disrespect was meant. There are lots of people who collect the slow speed (40-50 speed) horses because they are rare. This makes them valuable. So some breeders try to get low speed.

I understand if you don't want the holiday associated with a slow horse, but slow horses are valuable.
    Rainbowpony1000, 607 and PenguinDJ like this.
  14. Couldn't have put it better my self
    MrsWishes likes this.
  15. I apologize if I came across as disrespectful in any way. As MrsWishes said, low speed horses are valuable and quite the collectors item. I was just offering a suggestion, since the 'rare' categories of horses are high speed (Incitatus), high jump (Saltar and Dancer), high HP (Valens and Dancer), and low speed such as 45-50 (No promo horses yet). I've read over my comment, and I think I should have worded it better. No disrespect was intended, and I once again apologize if it seemed that way.
    Rainbowpony1000, 607 and MrsWishes like this.
  16. No I apologise as well for sounding aggressive and arrogant. Most of my posts end up like this.
    607 likes this.
  17. Let's stop apologizing ;)
    Could someone tell me what this is about? I'm not familiar with British holidays.
    PenguinDJ and Rainbowpony1000 like this.
  18. Lets just all like these ideas! Did you know that the U.S.A wasn't the only country in the world? Good. There's lots of other countries in the world that have their own holidays. So, I would like the idea if you told me what the holiday was about.