[SUGGESTION] SMP8 Forum Section

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ShyguytheGamer1, Sep 25, 2015.

1. You clearly haven't been circled by several people as an 'initiation ceremony' on SMP8 like I currently am.
  2. That's not really the only accomplishment though.
    Each and every smp has it's own certain mixture of crazy, economy, drama, random, competition, and wilderness living, etc.
    It takes away from the 'history' of the smp to just label it like that.
    It's so much more than one sentence could ever explain...
    ThaKloned likes this.
  3. Except SMP3.
    SMP3 is just...SMP3.
  4. I totally understand, but what was smp2's main achievement as a server whole?

I remember back in my day smp2 was created due to the fact that smp1 was overflowing and players were getting upset of the crowds.

EDIT:
    This was also a reason behind why we have so many smps. A lot of players including myself wanted a increase of the player count. JustinGuy and his disciples made a agreement to keep the lag down to add servers than to the player count
  5. SMP3: Nobody talks to eachother, the economy is ded, it has had a super low player count since April 2012-ish, and the wilderness survivor-bunch people have all dried up over the past year or two. I'll always consider it my home server, though <3
    PMSubhan likes this.
  6. Wait low player count, and not many wilderness people.... I might have to consider moving there XD
  7. Smp2 may have started due to the need for more space, but in its hay day, it was the skyscraper, big-wig economy server that you needed parental guidance to be on at night =P.
    The idea of megamalls found its start there with Leowaste, then myself, Alexchance, etc.
    The Blue Ribbon Hotel that moose and I made is located in the heart of the skyscraper-building district, as it was called. Back then it was a constant competition to be larger and more grandiose with each build you made. Moose and I have an entire tower to show off the Dragon Eggs because simply placing them in another building wasn't ostentatious enough.
    On the flipside, it was also the source of a lot of drama. Likely because people wanted to be the best and biggest of everything. Friendly competition got a bit out of hand sometimes.
    On the crazy nights, you couldn't log on without people saying goofy random things like:
    *tackles Krysyy*
    *eats Krysyy's brains*
    *realizes Krysyy's brains taste like brains*
    *vomits brains back into Krysyy's head*
    *walks away like nothing has happened*

The history of an SMP is like the history of a town. You can't truly know the history unless you were there and any short summary of it just won't do it justice.

#SMP2IsMyHomeForever
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  8. You enjoyed it, don't lie
  9. They just sort of take a screenshot of the one "crazy" (normal) thing that happens once a week, maybe a day (that'd be pushing it).
  10. I would say that you can find a funny screenshot on every single server at least once per week.
    ThaKloned likes this.
  11. you must not spend much time on SMP8 then. if you did then you'd understand.