{Suggestion} Reset the Wastelands!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by finch_rocks_1, Apr 14, 2014.

?

Should the Wastelands Be Reset Every 30 Days?

Yes 8 vote(s) 88.9%
No 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Not Sure 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hey EMC,

I know they reset the Wastelands every time a New update comes out, But what I have noticed is it seems so far at points when they don't reset, So what i was thinking, is Why not have it so the Wastelands Reset Every 30 days, so then it is a Fair time, but also keeps it fresh and better for people, and new players to get items they want. Does anyone know what i am talking about?

If you have any other suggestions please feel free to post them below.
  2. Here is a nice schedule that could suite all of our needs.
    • Update once the update is released (1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11)
    • Update once the first snapshot for each update comes.
  3. +1
    The areas surrounding the wastelands outposts are quickly demolished, and a new player won't really want to have to build a walkway just to mine his/her first iron :)
    I've actually seen an outpost where as soon as you leave the last step there was a gaping hole to y=30-something, with branch mines stretching hundreds of blocks out.
  4. it seems great... i mean really the only thing good in the wastelands of smp8 in south is the clay biome and the endless enemies , but then it becomes like the frontier and we need to travel way more to find a good mining place.... i agree with you finch ... since i need to make a suggestion imagine rupee notes that when used they give the money placed in them and it would be great for drop parties