[Suggestion] Res Land Permissions

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Exent, Feb 6, 2016.

1. What if there was a option on your res that you could set permissions in certain areas. By this I mean saying that if you walk to one area of a residence you will have permissions to open a chest but when you walk to the other side of the residence you will not have permissions to open a chest. I've been thinking about this for a while now and I thought that it would be a good idea, you could do it with your Empire Assistant. This would be just like the World Edit plugin (Or Mod) . You set the first position, then you set the second position. Then a new command would be added to set permissions to that area.

Please try to get this out to the developers. I think this would be a very helpful addition to EMC
  2. Sub-zones are coming soon (I think) as a publicly available tool. At the moment only admins can create sub-zones in residences.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Ok that would be awesome. When do you think it will come out? :)
  4. No set ETA. It's not very high in the priority list.
  5. True that, but if you check this thread then I think it becomes obvious that the whole thing is more or less already implemented. My guess is as good as yours, but I think the main obstacle here is to make it more easily accessible.