[Suggestion] Player controllable in-game times per res

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JDHallows, Jan 3, 2018.

1. No, hence why i said Client side. It does not effect the server as it acts normal, it just would be different to the way you set it on your side through a modded client/Graphical mods.
  2. Mmmmm... I'll have to think about this one. xD But I guess that works.
  3. I just came across this suggestion and I have no opinion on it, but only wanted to mention that WorldGuard natively supports this feature for a while now. So basically: as soon as you have a worldguard region you can then opt to have the time fixed for that particular area.

My only concern though is that this could make walking around town pretty annoying. Especially if you're dealing with several residences which all have applied a different time.

So my suggestion would definitely be to have the time options to chose from limited to some very specific settings in order to prevent turning this into a massive flip flop experience (sun going backwards, forwards, up, down, noon, dusk, etc.).
  4. +1

I want to see a “supporter perks update soon” soo...
    mjnoe70 likes this.
  5. I guess I would expect this is not a "res" doable option but more player by player. So mjnoe70 can be set at time +/- 12 hours, but if I run from res to res I would still be off by times right? Also, the server clock still controls mob generation, though in town that isn't an issue. It's a very interesting idea for sure, if it can be controlled by residence sort of like biomes.
    607 likes this.
  6. 6 month diamond supporters only! (just kidding, don't really have a clue)
  7. +9001 add this.