[Suggestion] Payment Reason

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BreezyMan, Apr 6, 2015.

1. There have been times that I've gone to my rupee history wondering why I paid someone rupees or going back to find out how much I paid for a certain auction win but don't remember who auctioned it.

It would be nice to be able to add a payment reason during the /pay and have it show up in your payment history along with maybe sending the reason to the person you are paying also.

Example usage:
    /pay <playername> <amount> <reason>

/pay BreezyMan 500000 DC of Diamonds

Similar to the message attachedt when you send/receive mail.

Thank you for your attention.

Edit: The reason could be optional.
  2. This has been suggested many times. I believe it is an issue on the tracker already.
    607 likes this.
  3. Whoops. Probably should have looked there first.

Please disregard.
    607 likes this.
  4. It's fine. Everyone has done it one time or another. It isn't a bad idea either. In fact I would love to see this soon.
    wolffpack58 and BreezyMan like this.
  5. Great Idea! = Less Confusion
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. Love this idea!
    BreezyMan likes this.
  7. I haven't seen this idea before so I'm happy that I've seen it. It's quite a good idea, perhaps we could see this in the Empire one day. :)
    hashhog3000 and BreezyMan like this.
  8. Love this idea!!! Thumbs up :)
    BreezyMan likes this.
  9. S-W-E-E-T = AWESOME
    BreezyMan likes this.
  10. Very good idea. I have payed people money before and I don't know why at all.
    BreezyMan likes this.
  11. As much as you make this sound like a bad thing... Feel free to pay me money mindlessly whenever you like ;)
  12. That's quite funny because I only have close to 15k right now. I invested all my money in pot o golds. ;-;
    607, BreezyMan and FDNY21 like this.
  13. You too?!:eek:
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  14. I also support this idea. There are many, many times when I have no clue why I just received rupees for someone, and I think it would be more fun to throw rupees one at a time at people (namely Fendy :p) if I could add nice little reasons (e.g. Because <3). But in all seriousness, this would be useful, and it would certainly get used. :)
    607, FDNY21 and BreezyMan like this.
  15. I'll add this tonight and release it maybe tonight too.
    It's only 2 lines of code for this change.
    PenguinDJ, Doggie45, cdjs1987 and 8 others like this.
  16. Woooohoooo!!! Awesome Aikar! Thank you very much. You don't know what a time saver this will be for me and my short term memory. :p Appreciate all you do. :)
    Dramanya likes this.
  17. Glad to see another great addition coming to emc! Thanks for suggesting! :D
    FDNY21, 607 and BreezyMan like this.
  18. I second what Blood said ;P
    bloodra1n and BreezyMan like this.
  19. Yay! :D
    BreezyMan likes this.