[Suggestion] /p info on another SMP

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by HazardousCode, Jul 9, 2020.

1. At current, if I'm on SMP7, and someone /p infos me from any SMP that isn't SMP7, they'll see less information than they would if they were connected to 7. The only piece of information I have noticed missing is their location; if I'm in town, waste, wild. This is troublesome when trying to help a new player. A lot of times, their questions can be answered with this information. But with global chat, and a lack of this capability, it's hard to stop what I'm doing to help them.

My suggestion is to universalize /p info regardless of what SMP you and the player in question are on.

It also appears that mutes might not appear in player info if you aren't on the same SMP as them? Events from tonight have led me to this conclusion, but I might be incorrect. On that note, seeing a mute notification on a global level would be nice.
  2. Ah, yes! I hope that this is just something people hadn't thought of yet, and it would be easy to implement. :)
    Joy_the_Miner and HazardousCode like this.
  3. Bump :)

Had another incident recently where this would have been a very useful tool. I hope we can have it soon :)
    Joy_the_Miner, TheFryedmans and 607 like this.
  4. Bump

Again, this is frequently useful, especially late at night when SMPs are empty and no one can use this command to help a new player without significantly going out of their way
    Joy_the_Miner likes this.
  5. +1

I agree. Reduced information availability is pretty lame. Let's make "/p" universal and show all of the player information!
    HazardousCode likes this.