[SUGGESTION] No Twitch Links in Town Chat

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by samsimx, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Erm that is kinda pointless using Local/Res Chat, Plus when you do PM's it can take a lot of time to send them individually
  2. I tried. Oh, well. Off to another thread to be pointless in! *puts on black cape and begins running in circles*
    samsimx likes this.
  3. I think this idea could be worked on. The idea of banning them and the people that put the links is ridiculous. I say as long as they don't spam, it can be okay.
  4. Let me rethink my idea -
    Banning is harsh, I think if they link the twitch stream once, so be it. Again within 30 minutes or so, a kick / warning. Again a temp ban.
    wisepsn likes this.
  5. Now I like that idea. Every 30 mins. It can keep the chat from the same message every 5 mins and annoying everyone.
    samsimx likes this.
  6. Here's just a "crazy" thought,
    instead of punishing players for this, or making a new rule preventing this, why not ask them politely to make a thread on the forums? A lot more people listen to people wanting to help, then to put down something.

In the future, I think a 'currently streaming' page should be added so that if you want to watch a stream or get people on your stream, you use it.
  7. I too agree with that idea. Oh and

Watch me on twitch guys!
    wisepsn likes this.
  8. Ironic enough xD