[SUGGESTION] New type of supporter!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by charlyeee, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be a cool addition! I love how you carefully thought threw this suggestion. But +O the supporter ranks are fine.
    We3_Nub_ and Phelps4 like this.
  2. When I said token rank, I meant token as in symbolic, not as something that would grant a token/rupee bonus or that could be purchased with tokens. Just a symbolic rank with pretty much just a name color., perhaps light brown for oak. Nothing more than that really.
    We3_Nub_ and ShelLuser like this.
  3. a new rank is unlikely as its hard to justify perks. The only thing I'm considering when comes to "Ranks" is making Diamond slightly custom in that you can (optionally) pay more per month if you WANT to.

As there are people who would pay more just to show their support, but 20$ is the max we offer as a subscription.

though I am about to redesign the supporter page to make it more appealing too.
    We3_Nub_, jkjkjk182, Krysyy and 2 others like this.
  4. I really hope you're not going to resort to, as I call it, ""certain" intrusive advertisement" which a very well known Internet domain company is known for :D

(if you, dear reader, wonder what I mean: say you just opted to get a gold voucher and click pay. Instead of the window where you can pay you now get a pop-up: "Wait, you might be wanting to buy an Iron voucher too; now with 10% discount! It will help you when your diamond voucher runs out!!". Idiocy like that ;))
  5. Yay! And he's about to fix my other slew of things I can't myself =)
    Phelps4 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.