[Suggestion] New Mini Boss!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by finch_rocks_1, Sep 11, 2015.

?

Should we add new Mini Bosses?

Yes 31 vote(s) 83.8%
No 6 vote(s) 16.2%
  1. If anything they should have a really fast small spider
  2. Why not a Wither Skele riding a netherhound?
    +1
    Probably. ;)
    kaptrix and Hashhog like this.
  3. @Laadylanite
    Every mob would be to insane...
    Wouldn't it be cool if there was a giant spider as a mini-boss?
    mercenaries2009 likes this.
  4. Ok maybe a giant spider like from Harry Potter aggog or what ever his name was
  5. Yes, but how would you make any giant mob other than the slime?
    By the way, I'm still waiting for enraged spider, enraged ender man and enraged chicken...
  6. I do Like the spider and ghast Idea but, cause I think the last time I was in the wild/wastelends was +2 months ago. So, I don't think That the things I think are interesting :p

Well, +1 for any other miniboss just cause I whould Like Some new Items :D
  7. I think that if the ghast were added, it could be some sort of "Nether Master" mob, with a Wither Skeleton riding on the back of the ghast. Otherwise, if the ghast were solo, maybe it has a significantly increased firing speed?

Not a big fan of the paired Marlix/Momentus idea. I think that a new miniboss would refresh excitement in fighting them, but I think that just fighting two of the old minibosses at once would be A), too difficult for many players, and B), end up getting old a lot faster than a completely new miniboss. :)

On the other hand, it would be fantastic if an ender dragon boss were added... we could even name it, I dunno, Resik or something like that? And it could have its own lair... or maybe a tomb! Yes, it could live in a sealed tomb. I like this idea! :D

8. *hint hint wink wink*
    Hashhog and 607 like this.
  9. +1! Love This Idea! I'm More For The Ghast Myself!
    We3_Nub_, finch_rocks_1 and Hashhog like this.
  10. What about a Flying Elder Guardian :D?

Maybe do what was done with Marlix and have it so the Elder Guardians are 'Sitting' on bats?

I love th Ghast idea as well though!
    finch_rocks_1, Hashhog and 607 like this.