[ SUGGESTION ] Naming a Residence

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by emfs_ad, Jul 6, 2013.

1. People paid 200k for an endertopia house thing, it's not insane.
    2.5k is not expensive, you can make that in 2 days by voting and probably an hour of mining
  2. Lol I know, but why should it cost that? Who cares if you name a residence for yourself?
  3. It's just another thing for the system to remember... Takes up memory, like vault, have the fine so people don't spam it.
    607 likes this.
  4. I love this idea but WHO has 100k to spend on THAT?
  5. Me, and thousands more. It's not that everyone has it, the people that work hard and earn rupees should be rewarded and purchase it and know that it's special and alot of people don't have it.
  6. You can just do /Message Enter (Blahahahah)
  7. Bump, I want a staff's opinion :rolleyes:
  8. Paying 100k just for a few letters/numbers off the command seems a bit strange to me... :rolleyes:
  9. erm residence names are across servers, so all the normal names would be taken rather quickly
  10. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Aikar. Aikar. Aikar. Aikar. Best. Idea. Eva.
  11. On a better note:

plox l3t th1s 0n 3mc @ikar!!!!111!!!!1! th1s w1lll b3 s0 muz eazi3r!!1! @nb will beeeeee @ gratet th1ng f0rz d3 3mq1Re!!!!!!11111!!!11!!!!
  12. I'm not sure where you got that figure from but non-supporters can only get 800r per day with voting included, and no one wants to wait 4 days so that they can name what could be one res of 10 or so that they want to memorize.
  13. Boomp for staff opinion :confused:
  14. Well, there's also this thing called paper and pen people can use to right down there favorite residents. Also you get 1.1k for voting and logging in a day
  15. This is pretty cool considering that only supporters can kind of "rename they're res"
  16. Aikar has already basically denied this in a thread some time ago...
    :(
  17. Sorry won't be done. There has been 2 or three other threads about this and they have all been turned down. It would just be easier to have it how it is now. Even though this is a good idea, it mostly won't happen :/
    deathconn likes this.
  18. only 700.png
    700.png
  19. theres other voting links, additionally there are other easy ways to make money that arent just voting and sitting on your butt.