[Suggestion] Name on Res Message

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Brisingr34, Aug 24, 2013.

?

Like the Idea?

Yes 9 vote(s) 81.8%
No 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. I don't think my eyes have hurt so much from chat before…jumping in and out of reses and being unaware of the prefix was a bad idea…
    *supports change*
    mba2012, jkjkjk182 and cddm95ace like this.
  2. penfoldex likes this.
  3. I merged the three threads... so that way all the idea forks you guys took will be seen together. No need for three threads asking for the same thing.
    mba2012, WCG_Elite and penfoldex like this.
  4. lol I got confused when someone quoted my post in a different thread. Didn't even know this was here :p
  5. I have removed the name, it is now a clean blue >> and << symbol (the fancy one, laquo raquo)
  6. aw yis
    As much as I agreed with the idea, I think what we had looked a little messy.
  7. >yfw aikar listens and its greeeat!
  8. Yes i know it was clumsy, its good and bad - Its nice to see who's res your on w/o infoing, but does clutter up the display and I can see joint efforts losing that shared feeling.

Everyone should be happy now :) I really like how the blue >> looks on the normal yellow messages
  9. The ? glitch with residences are STILL now fixed. :mad:
  10. It should have been, perhaps you may have to rewrite it.
  11. Thank you! Can everyone just take a moment to appreciate how great it is to have admins that listen to us unlike on soooo many other servers? Thanks Aikar :)
  12. There was, however, one good thing about this.