[Suggestion] More Varied Tools/Weapons Enchants

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BurgerKnight, Aug 9, 2014.

?

What do you think of this idea?

Great, very useful 14 vote(s) 56.0%
Good, but not something we need right now 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Alright, I'm rather impartial 4 vote(s) 16.0%
Bad, this is unessassary 3 vote(s) 12.0%
Terrible, this will only end badly 2 vote(s) 8.0%
In between/other (say in comments) 1 vote(s) 4.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm assuming you're talking about the part where armor could have fire, regular, and projectile protection?
    607 likes this.
  2. Anyone got anything else to add?
  3. It's been a while, but bump
  4. I'd like to get this idea back out there, as I still think it would be good to have.

Bump!
  5. Bump, trying to revive this thread, as I would still like to see this idea implemented.
  6. I like it :)
    However, maybe there should be some cap on how far you can have an enchant, so you can't have Unbreaking 124262648726 :)
    For items such as sticks beating the crap out of people in pvp, that's going to be fun to see, although it shouldn't be able to go too far above already available enchants, since an enchanted poking stick is already pretty special.

+1
    BlackKnight1021 likes this.
  7. I just want to make this clear to everyone, I'm NOT suggesting that staff put world edit enchants on it (like Sharpness 7 or anyhting). I am suggesting that it can be a service in which staff put vanilla enchants on tools/weapons they are otherwise unable to be enchanted with (like Fire Aspect on a shovel).
    607 likes this.
  8. Why wouldn't it happen if some items have special enchants on them already? The maxarian shoes have fortune 3 I believe :p
  9. Lucky Bow has looting. ;)
    BlackKnight1021 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  10. I think you should definitely only be able to get things enchanted that have limited durability, for obvious reasons.
  11. I would also like to add Luck of the sea III on a sword so I can feel like a pirate :p
  12. So only things such as armor, tools, and weapons?
    Fair enough, I can see why the items should be able to break.
    607 likes this.
  13. They should also be irreparable, so a Final effect.
  14. I don't know how hard it is for staff to make something Final, but it has been suggested before, and I think it would be a good idea if it doesn't put too much work on the staff.