[Suggestion] More TP-Sign activation methods

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Gibabyte, Jun 19, 2014.

?

Should weighted pressure plates be able to activate a teleport sign?

Yup 5 vote(s) 100.0%
Nope 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I have been hoping this would be added out of pure common sense, but it has not, so here is my suggestion.

Minecraft version 1.5 (correct me if I am wrong) added whetted pressure plates. These pressure plates look like a portion of a gold/iron block. I personally think that in a build made completely of quartz, glass, and gold, that a gold pressure plate for a TP-Sign looks much, much better than a wooden or stone one. I have been forced to use wooden buttons, to keep them as small as possible, but it just does not fit the build. I think it would be very easy, and much appreciated to add iron/golden weighted pressure plates as a method of TP-Sign activation.

Thanks for reading.
  2. I understand where you coming from, it much the same a signs in that it would be great to be able to make diamond gold or iron signs but I think its more of a mc thing rather then a emc thing. Aesthetically yeah it would it be great to have though. :)
  3. The Weighted Pressure plates act as normal pressure plates. You can still activate redstone when standing on it, I tried.

Also, tripwire is planned :D