[Suggestion] More Site Ranks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by ZombieSlayer010, Mar 28, 2014.

1. So currently, the site ranks are like this;

Iron Supporter
    Gold Suporter
    Diamond Supporter
    Contributor
    Staff
    Senior Staff

Administrator

I suggest we add a few more in between Well-Known and Iron.

Well-Known used to mean something, but now it doesn't..
    This would be really easy to do, the site EMC uses can change this very quickly and easily; it's harder to suggest this than to do it.
  2. Don't forget senior staff :p
  3. Whatever.
  4. Moderator
    Sr. Staff
    Community Manager
    YouTuber

None the less, I still suggest that one idea that incoporates "Well-Known Member" with say... "Gold Supporter" to make "Well-Known Gold Supporter"
  5. "Even more well-known member"
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  6. Also you forgot developer
    marknaaijer likes this.
  7. -_- The point is..
  8. I think Aikar is planning to do a fair bit of work with the site (including updating it) once he does DT.

Sadly, this is impossible with the current system. But if the site does update, it would be possible to have two rank banners to display, so Well0Known Member and Gold Support can be displayed at the same time.
  9. Erm, can't it just be made that if someone becomes a gold supporter, the site checks what rank the player is normally, and then just incoporates that? Or is it because the text will be too large? :(
  10. I like the "Well Known Gold Supporter" Idea.. Too bad it won't work :(
  11. The site can check whether you're Well-Known Member, but it can't add it to your rank title because the title can only be changed when manually editing the rank.
    Choongjae likes this.
  12. maybe between "Well Known" and "Iron Supporter" could be "Very Well Known" or "Even More Known"
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  13. You forgot Community Manager and Lead Developer.
  14. You forgot Original Founder
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  15. *cries*
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  16. The feels
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  17. Would you?
    First; those are under admin, and second,
  18. JustinGuy is NOT an admin. His title just recognizes his impact on us today.

You don't have to be all rude about it, we're letting you know you missed some things.