[SUGGESTION] monster flag

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by chrisisaboss91, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. More like #Eternally_Bad_Idea!
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. Yes.... I like that. *shoves hashtag into sig among eggs*
  3. idid the exact thing :p
  4. im canncelling the comments because you guys are as annoying as HELL!
  5. but idk how to....
  6. Okay Mr. Admin.
    imBobertRobert and RED_Spy1 like this.
  7. But your an Admin! You should know EVERYTHING!
  8. That comment is very offensive and I have reported it to staff. On top of all that, you keep posting about stuff that has been disabled for a reason and then get upset when people offer constructive criticisms.
    imBobertRobert and RED_Spy1 like this.
  9. You dont get drops and xp? Lol. This would take a lot of modding to files it seems like. Would they try to hurt you, or would they be passive?
  10. Well, I have thought about this for along time before this forum was made. I have thought and thought and thought, and I have come to a conclusion.
    Mobs in lots would be helpful, but will also have darastic effects on the EMC economy. The price on everything would change, not only enchaments. Prices on mob drops will plummit and sulpher, what is now worth 3r a peice, will end up being 1r. Bones would plummit down to 2r. And all others would also plummit down to the depts of Tarturus.
    Again, it has major advantages, new players would get easy bones and rotten flesh for food materials and food itself. If there were to do that, it would also cause a ton of lag. I mean alot of lag. Many people ask for this....and I say why not do /wild ? I mean really...its only seven keys you have to press(including "t" and [ENTER]). Polls on this subject have been brought up, but they are constantly shut down. The point of the Town is....being able to not be greifed....mob free....build anything you want....and eat cake....Again. It would be pretty cool, but as a EMC politican, I don't think it would be great for EMC. Remember the Downfall of 1.3.1?-Thats what us EMC politicans call it. When all the enchantments prices went down? That was horrible. Fotune 3 Unbreaking 3 Efficiency 5 Diamond picks went for 2k? And Looting 3 Sharpness 5 were like 1.8k? It was horrible. Just horrible. Plus the forums were JAMMED with auctions, which if you were to input my idea of making a new box just for auctions like "Top Auctions". Good thing is now that all the noobs have stopped their enchanting business and have gone back to building dirt houses. Off topic. I just think it will end up being worse for the EMC economy.
    Thats my final input.
    We would all be like this....
    economy.jpg
    Farewell my fellow EMCans...
    Your favorite EMC politican,
    Hash98
  11. Chrisisaboss91 consider yourself warned about calling others names. DO it again and you will lose your forum privileges.

This idea is not going to happen. Need to fight mobs /wild.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.