Suggestion: Mob Pets!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by wisepsn, Aug 16, 2013.

?

Yay or nay?

Yay 14 vote(s) 63.6%
Nay 8 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. From many servers, they have a option to get a spawn egg and the mob will follow you, pretty much like a pet. So I thought maybe it should be on EMC. With pets, you can get magma cubes, a slime, a chicken, etc., and it would follow you. They would be small, meaning if we had a zombie pet it would just be small. I was thinking that maybe Aikar could do a promo one day letting everyone get at least 1 pet. It could be like stables, where regular players can only have limited pets. Then supporters could buy supporter pets for rupees.

Another idea would be the pets would fight with you, and get more powerful(pet getting resistance and strength), but this may be hard to implement.

Suggestions?
    607 and brickstrike like this.
  2. I fully support this idea. :p
    wisepsn likes this.
  3. Yay
    wisepsn likes this.
  4. This was already suggested... It is on the first page of the suggestion forums too...
    bitemenow15 and PenguinDJ like this.
  5. I didn't know... And his idea is not the exact same dude. Why is it always you people that check every thread just so you can type this was already suggested? Then you criticized me for bumping a suggestion once. Seriously.
    brickstrike likes this.
  6. [headbutt skytheannoyingdragonv8]
    wisepsn and brickstrike like this.
  7. I am definitely a girl. And, http://empireminecraft.com/threads/suggestion-pets.29055/
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. PenguinDJ likes this.
  9. No harm done.
  10. Use wheat?

No. This is not vanillaish. This is mint-chocolate chipish.
  11. people tell you it has already been suggested so that you will stop bumping an idea that has already been turned down/added to the queue over other non-thought of ideas that may be passed over
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  12. Its not the same idea. And I have the right to bump a thread, no matter what you say.
  13. i never said you couldnt, im just saying why
    you asked right here