[Suggestion] Marriage Fish

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 25, 2018.

1. The marriage fish would be a raw fish that would have a enchanted glow and have the curse of binding and would have a lore saying you are my wife now. I think the color can be a light yellow sry i made this in a hurry tell me what you think
  2. forgot to say it would be obtained by being married by lucky or bk at a church on smp8 to both you and your wife
  3. As great as the entire "Marriage fish" thing is, I feel like making it an official item would make it less special. -1, sorry bb
    Windylava likes this.
  4. They prob wouldn’t be to rare prob like worth 1k max
  5. I don't really have an opinion on this, but I do have a comment: keep in mind that curse of binding only works on items you're actually wearing. It does not work on items that are in your inventory.

So the curse of binding is probably a bit useless. Maybe making it soulbound would do the job; that would allow players to keep it in their inventory, even if they die.

6. It's simbolic... Just like marraige... It said you can't get rid of it, but all you need is some bad excuses.

also, -1 from me, sorry, but it would drastically decrease the value of my pre-made marriage fishes.