[Suggestion] [ LOCKED ] Signs Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by neonkillah, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very good arguments, neonkillah!! :) Thank you! And thank you to DarkModFallen, for provoking those arguments. ;)
    DarkModFallen and neonkillah like this.
  2. It's a special talent of mine

Neon I'll respond soon huge work issue.
    neonkillah likes this.
  3. The way I avoid is make a room of protected blocks. Then I have a room only I can break with all my stuff in it.
  4. Locked signs cost money and the antigriefing is free because one was the predecessor to the second. We're not planning to make locked signs free because you have the other method. To lock the items in a chest without needing to place physical obstructions, you'll have to pay the premium price of in-game money. It's like a dirt removal. You can dig out your residence yourself, or you can have a fee paid to have it done. That chest protection was not always available.

Furthermore, EMC supports completely grief-free play on your residence, where that protection exists to control all access with flags. In the wilderness we are steadily working towards that level of protection with the Empires system. We do not expect you to watch your back at all times, but we also aren't giving you the locking of chests for free. You can use the block and break method until a more suitable option is available to you.
  5. Thank you for the statement. Hopefully a more suitable option comes in good time.

Thank you everyone for your input.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.