[Suggestion] Last vote time displayed on vote page

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Valkadyn_, Jul 25, 2016.

?

+1, idk, or -1?

+1 15 vote(s) 100.0%
I dunno m88 0 vote(s) 0.0%
-1 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. As I have been getting more and more inactive on EMC, I still want to keep up voting, I think it'd be a good and helpful thing if on the vote page on this very website, it says when you have voted last, just like it does in game. I don't know, this may not work but I think it'd be a good idea.

I want your honest feedback, and yes, this suggestion isn't perfect by any means. I'd like to see some other add-ons to this suggestion in the comments.
  2. Isn't this already a thing...?
    Nighthawk3846 and Theomglover like this.
  3. The suggestion is to add the time when a player voted last on the vote page. As this of a suggestion, is a great idea. Again, Hamster would have to do some magical engineering to gain each player's info of last vote time.

If he's able to manage that, it would be a great addition to the voting page.
    ShelLuser, Vizsco, ANubIsWe3 and 2 others like this.
  4. Eh, I just go on my Rupee History :) But +1
    Nighthawk3846 and ShelLuser like this.
  5. I usually have to load up my game or trawl through pages of r logs so this would be great :D
    ANubIsWe3 and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  6. Exactly what Foxy said, I mean like it will say the time you last voted.
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  7. I'm all for this! Would stop me from being stupid and screwing with my streak.

+1.
  8. If/when this data becomes available through the API, it will be added (I'd like to make the gold/silver buttons work cross device, which is dependent on this).
  9. Wait couldn't you just use the timestamp on the rupee log?
    Nighthawk3846 likes this.
  10. Technically yes, but the code to do that would make that page loading be insanely slow.
    ShelLuser, Vizsco, ANubIsWe3 and 2 others like this.
  11. Would it be possible to use the more accurate in game timer then?
  12. OK then!
  13. That would need to be exposed via the API, which is likely to happen at some point in the future.
  14. Sounds great. Thanks!
    ANubIsWe3 likes this.
  15. Would it maybe be quicker to use the information from the tokens page, as that page is less likely to get spammed with other things? :)
  16. Still a nightmare to access and try to convert to anything meaningful, unfortunately.
  17. bUUmp, need more votes and feedback after a long break
  18. I've already said it'll be done as soon as the data becomes available. There's not much more feedback that can be given.
    Nighthawk3846 and ShelLuser like this.
  19. Well to be fair it was 11:07pm yesterday and I was losing it, sorry hamster. ;-;