[SUGGESTION] Instanced Server

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by JackBiggin, Sep 3, 2012.

1. JackBiggin likes this.
  2. While I can't say for sure if any of these SPECIFIC ideas will or won't be involved, I will say that we have such big plans beyond what you guys know for the future and those happy with these ideas will likely be very happy with EMC as we continue to grow.

To be safe, we only announce a few features at a time so that the:

"You're going to ruin the economy", "This isn't vanillla! RARWWWRRW!!" and "If you do this I'll quit EMC foreverrrrrrr (but not really)!!!!" guys don't explode all at once. :)
  3. I thought you liked explosions?
    JackBiggin likes this.
  4. In MCCTF , theres a mini dropped like block thats on a stick. I will show you pictures, kay?
  5. Food approved.
  6. This is a amazing idea, as I play on other server that have pretty much this but only one of things not all and each has about 10,000 members, so if this was implemented into the community it would get us a lot of people.
  7. Totally. Pen approved.
  8. Snozles the Space Marine seal of approval!
  9. I have another major idea boiling (sorry not giving ANY details about it... we got enough hype on forums atm :)) that will have some similiar mechanics as you suggest.

So yep, something along the lines of what you suggested will be implemented... Just got a lot to go before that though.
  10. Yay for Jack! The sewer idea thingy is awesome!
    I approve!
  11. Yeah, Micheal Bay? Call it off.
    ON TOPIC: I do like the possibilities this could make. It would allow one to, well enjoy certain activities with their friends without having to make a private server.