[SUGGESTION] Horse Stables!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Adderwolf71, Apr 21, 2013.

?

Is this a good idea?

Good Idea! 29 vote(s) 55.8%
Bad Idea! 8 vote(s) 15.4%
With some changes, okay idea! 9 vote(s) 17.3%
What are you talking about???? We just got 1.5!!! 6 vote(s) 11.5%
  1. Mean indeed. I will love mah horsey because we will have fun fun horsie-meat playtime together every day! But seriously, horses have a few special qualities; for example, there are 35 different colors, so you might want to keep the color of horse you have. And secondly (and even more importantly) horses have different speeds, and you would not want to risk losing a fast horse. Maybe there should just be a whole 'nother world of just horse residences, where you can get a residence by simply taming a horse. Each residence has portals that go to wild, wastelands, etc., and all of those places have a portal that goes to Horseland. You have slightly different flags, or even no flags, in these miniature residences, and you will be on your own has to building a stable. Perhaps they could only be 20 by 20 or something, and supporters could have 2 or 3. Just a far-fetched suggestion for Horseland.
  2. *deserved bump*
  3. Not how a bump works. Wait at least three hours next time, please. :)
  4. that's only for auctions -_- Besides I just did that because of what he said on wispen's thread.
  5. Ah, ok. :)
    brickstrike likes this.
  6. I got a 42U Cabinet..
  7. I'd assume that a bump isn't required 3 minutes after the last post though. :p

This is a wish I believe we all have.. Horseland.... It's unnecessary though, en't it?
  8. Having to egg your horse everytime will get to be expensive as heck. Not to mention the fact that it's traits will be reset and you'll have to rebreak it, as Margaritte pointed out.
    M4nic_M1ner likes this.
  9. Problem with that is that is that you would have to live next to spawn for it not to take you hours.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  10. he has a point you still wouldnt be able to tp with it
  11. Maybe if you are on the horse you could tp? I dunno.
  12. I think this is a great idea :)
  13. EMCtucky Derby!
    Adderwolf71 likes this.
  14. that code would be liek impossible. you are basically going to have to design a stupid ai to follow your tp commands. (also dont get confused when i say stupid ai, just means it has basic functionality and cognition)