[Suggestion] Head upgrades

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Tuqueque, Mar 5, 2017.

?

Ye?

Ye... 6 vote(s) 33.3%
Yes!!! 10 vote(s) 55.6%
Ya..No... 2 vote(s) 11.1%
  1. My idea is basicly have this ability on heads:
    Can be by rightclicking with stick

Why? There are about 16 million Hex colors, each head has 12 sides(including helm layer)

With this we can make double heads which will have 18 sides(healm layer)
    With this you can increase the creativity possibilities to 150%

What is a double head?

2. Can you just manually do it?
    Tuq_SolidColor likes this.
  3. no, that is why im suggesting it.

The only way in vanilla is with commands
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. bump
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. And why is this going to benefit me in my time on EMC
    Tuq_SolidColor and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. I was not aware the suggestion was solely for you....

I like the idea. I can see potential.
  7. I can't recall saying it was, but if I did feel free to quote it and show me
    Tuq_SolidColor likes this.
  8. Many players in EMC like to detail their work(builds). Maybe is not your case, but head are a main part of it. Double heads, double the fun!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. I can certainly see the potential in it to. It may not benefit some people, but just because it doesn't benefit them doesn't mean it can't benefit someone else. I could see this being beneficial to builders, and open up more designs that deco could do, if this is possible to do / there's away to attach it to something so it's something that can be done.

Personally, I can see things like those plants / flowers / bushes that sometimes hang below windows on some homes or home designs ( like this ) being a possible thing with the double-head thing. Probably could make some long food items and put them together on blocks, to seem like a food item on a counter, or on a table, or something ( like, say, a loaf of bread on a counter/block ).

If this is possible to bring to EMC, I can see a lot of potential and I'm sure others could come up with more ideas with it if it was introduced. So I'm gonna give this a +1 :)

10. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. But can you show an example of it?

How is me asking how a suggestion will be beneficial to me before I give a +1 or -1 response and explanation me saying the suggestion will only apply to me?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Alright you guys are both wrong move on or take it to a PM;)

13. Well said, I'll say no more in regard to this topic.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. I'm not sure I understand the idea behind this. Is this about the ability to turn blocks around or such?

I honestly fail to understand what we can do here.
    Equinox_Boss and Scarmanzer like this.
  15. Maybe my Voters wand https://empireminecraft.com/threads/suggestion-voter-wand.70811/unread Can be the link to making this work. Like the video right clicking with a stick. Have the code commands in the stick.

I have no use for movable heads. But it gives my Voters Wand a purpose. Which also gives people motivation to /vote to obtain this magical wand that can move heads in a way we can't place them.
  16. Summary: be able to have back to back heads.
    I can make an example, but kinda tired right now, so ill do it tommorrow hopefully :)
    But these could be some ideas:
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. bumpy dyty bumpy dity bump!
  18. Tuq_SolidColor likes this.
  19. have irl stuff right now, so ill do whenever i can
    EmpireMall likes this.
  20. I had a bit of free time, so created a little picture guide to show what I believe Tuq is trying to say: http://imgur.com/a/tEgyh
    Tuq_SolidColor and FalloutHood55 like this.