[ Suggestion ] /Hats!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by BenMA, Jan 2, 2016.

?

What do you think?

Yes 16 vote(s) 59.3%
No 11 vote(s) 40.7%
  1. Oh Really???
    This was my old skin.

#ChinDidIt

Look in his hand:eek:
  2. but if you don't want to keep it on it will somehow vanish but reappear so no one gets free blocks ;)
    ItsMeWolffpack likes this.
  3. EMC lost its vanilla aspect ages ago.
    mba2012, PenguinDJ and ILTG like this.
  4. I think this would be a great addition to the /disguise we get to use around halloween, but not all year around. so I guess +.5 :p
  5. I believe it could be done where it can't be moved, like a map in a vault
    NathanRP likes this.
  6. Yeah, but it seems pointless. I don't know, I can't think of a good argument at the moment, but it just seems silly.
  7. It is supposed to be silly! its just a fun little perk.
  8. Sometimes being silly is just that.. being silly. :p I for one am all for being silly and having fun. It's why we'ew here isn't it? .. to have fun? :D
  9. I know, I use it in my maps. But the /hat plugin isn't Vanilla. :p

Opinionated.
  10. EMC isn't vanilla, read the wiki :p
  11. French Vanilla with sprinkles -- I know.
  12. lol, not
  13. Are we in TF2 now?

Must I say more...
    Phelps4 and Shyguy_1 like this.
  14. I did say the "Vanilla aspect," not "the entirety of the server is Vanilla and I don't want the /hat plugin to be added because of that."

My post is an opinion.
    ShrinkingMatt likes this.
  15. This could be fun but I prefer that Aikar and the Devs would focus on more important matters. But in the future maybe :)
    PenguinDJ, ShrinkingMatt and Phelps4 like this.
  16. Senior staff and admins can put hats onto other players as well (I think). I think Kryysy put a cookie on my head one time as a hat.
  17. I hope not.. its not TF2 without promo hats! :D
  18. I kinda just see it as pointless.. It would greatly diminish the nice wearable thing that some pumpkins/jackolanterns have. I wasn't planning on posting in this thread tbh. As others have said, we don't really need this to be a focus, I am fine with the few wearable things we get from halloween. Its an interesting cosmetic, but should only be introduced in a promo etc. Just my opinion :/
    ILTG, padde73, PenguinDJ and 2 others like this.
  19. Fourteen cookies for you!
    Said it better than I ever could. :p
    Phelps4, Keliris and _Ulti like this.