[suggestion] gold voters armor

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by MrAdazahi, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Well, in my opinion that has always been a delicate subject when it comes to players and staff interaction. But you need to keep in mind that with a server the size of EMC there's a ton of things being presented to staff. Just look at all the suggestion threads in this forum alone.

And sometimes, for whatever reason, staff simply can't respond. It's also why you won't see them respond to each and every suggestion being made. And if that is the case then I doubt that this will change by continuously bumping a thread. Of course my guess is as good as yours.

Trust me: I know quite well that it can be a bit demotivating if you send in some stuff only to see that it doesn't seem to get noticed at all. Yet sometimes that's just the way it is. And on a side-note: just because you don't get any confirmation from the staff doesn't automatically mean that they never saw it.

Maybe food for thought?

Seriously: I have seen a few suggestions from the past which didn't got any response from staff at all, yet still ended up being implemented.
  2. Ok. Thx for the words of wisdom shel, as always lol. <--(not sarcasm if thats what it seems like)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Nice suggestion, but this one will have to pass. Like others said, I think gold armor gives more protection. Some voters items we need, some we don't need. Remember that time when someone wanted a voter furnace or voter crafting table? :p I'm fine with leather armor, it allows for more customization with colors. You can be a evil wizard with black leather armor or a spooky halloween character with orange. :) Although, enchanted gold armor looks so awesome! And don't worry about staff, they don't always reply immediately.
  4. What does "So with the iron tools becoming the better dimond tools.." mean? is that saying that the iron voters tools are better than the diamond ones? if so, when did this change?
  5. I mean the iron tools are upgraded to diamond tools at a higher streak, you keep the tools and just get bette rones
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. I cannot comment on that apart from: nothing changed, diamond is still better than iron.